All images and characters are copyrighted by Jason Dove or another specified party.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Target Back To School Promo

Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
Cover:
Inside:
This is one of my favorite greeting card promos. It all developed from the racoon card bellow. I was asked to create this as a single card but, because American Greetings liked it so well they pitched it to Target as an endcap theme. Abviously, they went with it. When I began the project it was clear that I would not be able to finish all of the designs myself. I was asked to select another illustrator that I thought could work with me to mimic the look and style. I suggested Jason Miskimins. He is a very good friend of mine who also works full time at American Greetings. He is a fantastic illustrator who can mimic just about anything. Above, you will see the original design with the racoon along with the rest of the designs I created. Go check them out the next time you are in Target!

No comments: